Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) worth it or not?

Ok so it is spring break and I am really bored of playing some of the xbox games I have. I am a huge female gamer who loves fallout 3 games and modern warfare along with oblivion, assasins creed and fable 2. My favorite of those games is Fallout 3 but I am getting bored of playing it along with fallout new vegas. I really want some thing spontaneous to play! I heard Crysis 2 is a good game so I want to know if it is worth the $60 b4 I got out and spend that much money on it. I l want a game with AMAZING graphics, a GOOD story, has FREE roam by enlarge (not flowing a story 1 step at a time) and a game where you BLOW things up and it gets destroyed. Looking at the videos and reviews this game looks like a fallout game but ten times better with the falling buildings and blowing things up. Anyone think they can let me know if it is worth it and what other games are just as good?Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) worth it or not?
I've played Crysis 2 and I can honestly say, it is the most beautiful game I have ever played. It's storyline is okay, AI isn't great, but is a very fun and stimulating experience. I would definitely recommend picking it up.



If you want some reviews and scores on Crysis or maybe other games, check out www.videohuevos.com .Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) worth it or not?
Seeing how like Bethesda games, I would suggest saving up for The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim. But that doesn't help you right now, does it?

What I can suggest for RIGHT now is not necessarily buying Crysis 2, or any new game, but rather a old game that has great reviews, and is a honestly great game. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is a original Xbox game, and is made by Bethesda.

...but that's my opinion.Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) worth it or not?
i think you can go with Crysis 2 - Limited Edition i am sure you like it .



Crysis set the visual benchmark for PC games that still stands today. Crysis 2 redefines the benchmark on console now, shifting their attention to the rich urban jungle of New York City.

Challenging best-in-class AI with unique group coordination and group behavior systems which give realistic responses to your actions.

Adapt your combat tactics by customizing your Nanosuit 2 and weapons in real time with revised modes, unlocking a variety of supersoldier abilities.

World-renowned multiplayer shooter studio Crytek UK reinvents multiplayer with the dynamic intensity of Nanosuit 2 in 12-player support online.

By using Nanosuit technology the player has nearly unlimited ways to approach the dynamic combat environment.
1. The game is not like FallOut its more like Modern WarFare meets Halo. With stealthy elements. The story will probably take anywhere from 10-14 hrs to beat and yes its closer to "one step at a time" but you can take on objectives in different ways.



2. If you like multiplayer this is one of the best! you have to learn so much! Its not a run of the mill shooter at all it will take time to get used to everything.



3. I rarely buy games the first week they come out but this was the first time in years! and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment