Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do I Need some typeof subscription (like XBOX Live) to play gears of war or crysis online on a PC?

I wanted to by these games as a present for my cousin that lives in europe (macedonia) and i dont believe they have XBOX live cards there. I was wondering if it was free or if he needed to pay. thanksDo I Need some typeof subscription (like XBOX Live) to play gears of war or crysis online on a PC?
To play Crysis online you do not need any kind of Microsoft subscription. The multiplayer server for Crysis are public and are free of charge to play on. Gears of War for PC does require that you create a Windows Live ID, but the service will be free soon since they announced it at E3. Not sure if they have done that yet though. Check out the link.
  • rumor touch
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment